|Home||» Products||» Modular Operation Theatre||» MODULER OT|
Hermetically Sealed Sliding Door
Creative uses hermetically sealed sliding doors, to maintain satirically and the correct air pressure in the room, which requires less valyuable space than hinged doors. The door can be operated manually or automatically with microprocessor based electronic automation system.
- Meets international quality and safety requirements.
- Motor : Brush less DC Motor
- Noise level of movement : Less then 60 decibel.
- Controller : Microprocessor Based.
- The Track : Single piece extruded aluminium.
- Vision Window : 300mm x 300mm
- Environment Temperature : -20°C to +55°C.
- Starting time will be able to regulate from 5 second to 20 second and starting speed will be 600mm per second.
- Electrical safety codes for high and low voltage system
The door frame is made out of high quality anodized aluminium extrusion and the door panel is made out of compact laminated board that can withstand high abrasions. The door will run on rubber rollers and guided with nylon runner guides which are fixed to the door in such a way that they do not obstruct trolley movement through the door.
The controller will be capable of either being operated by elbow switches/foot Switches, radar switch (touch less sensor). All doors will be able to be operated manually easily in the event of failure power supply or the automation unit.